The word “remodel” can scare off some homeowners who are simply looking to change a few things about their kitchen. A remodeling project can be a complete renovation of a space, but it can also mean updating or rearranging smaller aspects of the room. Perhaps you’re 75% satisfied with your current kitchen. These smaller projects may be the other 25% you’re looking for.
A Fresh Coat of Paint
Your cabinets may be in perfect shape but can still appear drab. They may not need to be replaced, they may just need a fresh coat of paint. A new paint job can make an entire room appear brighter, newer, and more stylish.
Have New Lighting Installed
Do you need a headlamp to chop celery and carrots? New lighting brightens up a kitchen, improving your cooking space and your mood. You can have smaller lights added beneath the cabinets for a warm glow or opt for a new ceiling lamp for whiter light.
Upgrade the Appliances
If you want to add value to your home and make your everyday life easier, upgrade your appliances. You have no idea how much easier ridding of sink debris will be with a garbage disposal. Do you want to cut down the time you spend washing dishes? Have a dishwasher installed! These seemingly tiny additions will add value to your life and your home.
Have New Flooring Installed
If your kitchen still has its original fake tiling, it may be time for an upgrade. New floors, much like new lights, bring a fresh look to your kitchen. It compliments the cabinets, appliances, and even the ceiling. If you think you can benefit from new flooring, give us a call!
CALL ALBAUGH & SONS FOR CUSTOM REMODELING SERVICES
When it comes to remodeling there’s no one in Frederick MD better for the job than Albaugh & Sons.
Albaugh & Sons specializes in bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodeling, and has the right staff and knowledge to help you make your dream bathroom a reality.
CONTACT US online, or give us a call at 301-964-9379 today to start your project!
Serving Maryland in the following areas: Frederick, Thurmont, Walkersville, New Market, Middletown, Myersville, Brunswick, Emmitsburg, Adamstown, and Buckeystown.